I’ve compiled a list of my favorite (HEALTHY) refueling snacks. With Daniel in school full time AND working full time, 3 kids (one of them a newborn), homeschooling, puppy, housekeeping, cooking…just to name a few, it seems impossible to take time for myself…but one way I find joy from day to day is the food I look forward to eating that day. Haha, I’m not even joking…is that pretty pathetic that a highlight of my day is what I put in my mouth? Probably. But it’s a fact. It’s even better when I know what I’m putting in my body is actually helping me maintain my weight loss + tone, aaand keeping my milk supply up. So I’m sharing the love by listing my fav snacks so just maybe other moms out there can be just as pathetic as me 😉 lol
Here are some other quick and easy healthy snacks I always have around the house.
- Oberto Jerky-either the big bags or the pack of 1.2 oz bags.
- Habanero Almonds-If I’m able to get to them before my husband finishes them off
- Heavenly Hunks-if you have not yet had these GET ON IT! Plus they have lots of oats (which I’ve heard is good for milk production) Costco has them for the best $
- Homemade plain yogurt, berries, granola
- HLTH CODE shake-I cannot LIVE without my shake every day. Yes it has lots of calories, but they are good calories and nutrients you need and are hard to get the right amounts of in regular food (ie, collagen, protein, healthy fats, apple cider vinegar etc) Plus it curbs my cravings for the day and I’ve noticed a difference in my skin and hair 😀